How Crime Stoppers Works.
- When crime is committed in your school or neighborhood.
- You know who was responsible or somebody who might know who was responsible.
- Call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, leave a tip online at www.saskatooncrimestoppers.com or text “TIP210 with your msg” to “CRIMES” at 274637.
- Your information will be taken in confidence. You won’t be asked your name and you won’t have to go to court. We guarantee your anonymity.
- You will be given a tip number. Keep this number secret to ensure confidentiality..
- After three weeks call 1-800-222-8477 during the day referring to your secret tip number and get an update as to the progress of your tip.
- If your tip leads to an arrest you will be eligible for a cash reward.
Tips for Student Security
- Avoid bringing large amounts of money, expensive accessories or outerwear to school.
- Keep locker combinations confidential – do not share this information.
- Keep lockers closed and locked at all times unless present, especially during breaks or physical education classes.
- Lock and secure your bike
- If articles are left in vehicles, ensure they are out of sight.
- Mark personal belongings for identification.
- Report all acts of theft, vandalism, violence, alcohol or drug abuse in and around the school to school administration.
Our goal is to provide the world’s best integration of university education and soccer experience so students can reach their potential in the classroom and on the field. We strive to fit the needs of every University Soccer Academy student not just on the soccer field but through multiple degree options that fit their career goals, giving the greatest opportunity for success in the soccer industry.